nilrac
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Dover Ferry Tale

· 
Posted: 11.02.2018  ·  #1
John joe walks into his brothers bar in Donegal ,Big Macs so called because he owned the petrol station and the shop next door and was the local auctioneer too, Now you look very wet and bedraggled JJ, were you up on bog cutting a bit of turf? I was says JJ and I am soaked through to the skin. Now I have the answer for you me boy says Mac ,I have just had a brand new top of the range Hymer delivered from Letterkenny now why don't you take yourself and family down to Spain, and get a bit of a tan and your can call into Lourdes on the way by and say a few prayers for some more trade, Lord knows we could be doing with some until this Britexit comes along and we can then get back to the old smuggling again. I will book you out of Dover this afternoon and you can head away in the morning. Two days later the phone in the bar rings and Mac answeres and a little voice says, is that you Mac ,it tis indeed and how are you getting on JJ.? Great says JJ until I got to Dover and I missed the boat .Don't worry says Mac there will be another in a few hours. No its worse than that says JJ I was in a line and when they came to load ,they made me turn around and back up and I missed the bloody ramp as well !

mad max
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Dover Ferry Tale

· 
Posted: 11.02.2018  ·  #2
😂😂

Chevy g20
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Dover Ferry Tale

· 
Posted: 11.02.2018  ·  #3
:D :D

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.