Auto satellite Help

Subject:

Auto satellite Help

· 
Posted: 08.12.2017  ·  #1
I have an auto matic sat fitted to our motorhome and can only recieve two satellites French ones i have a bi sat control unit fitted and i need to get an 8 sat control box fitted to recieve all satellites can i upgrrade the control box or i think ineed a new control unit anybody come across this problem and any help much apreciated

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Auto satellite Help

· 
Posted: 08.12.2017  ·  #2
Did you ever get a signal on the Sat ,and what make is the Sat system , go on their website and see if there are any updates for the box

Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.12.2017  ·  #3
Thank you so much for your reply it is a OTTOSAT PLUS MAKE I can gett a signal but only french tv TNT i can not recieve 28 .3 i think for all english channels

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.12.2017  ·  #4
Try their website for more info , I think it should be able to pick up the main Sats or maybe you need a different control box

Stoney
Just doing it!
My Motorhome: LeVoyageur
Base Vehicle: Mercedes Sprinter
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.12.2017  ·  #5
The OTO SAT systems are made by a French company called "ZEN-RAD" and are intended for sale, and use, within France. That is why they are programmed for the two main French satellites, Fransat and TNT.
However, the manufacturer has a solution for those wishing to tune in to other satellites and this is done by means of an additional, plug-in, programmer that can pick up a further 8 satellites, including Astra 1, 2 and 3.
If your Bi-Sat control box has a socket on the rear marked 'Clavier' (it looks like a telephone socket) then you can plug in the additional controller and get the satellite you want Astra 28.2.
The unit you require is a "Zen-Rad Clavier 8Sat" code no. 10289 and costs around €120. You will need to contact Zen-Rad direct and see if they will supply you directly. Their web address is; www.zen-rad.com.
Destinea, a chain of caravan/motorhome dealers, in France, seem to be the largest distributor of the OTO SAT systems, so you could also try them.

Best of luck!

Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.12.2017  ·  #6
Fantastic thank you so much great info we will contact them as soon as possible A big thank you and Happy Christmas

Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.12.2017  ·  #7
Hello stoney on the back of my control box it has a conection for keyboard mmgr]1092[/mmgr] is this ok

Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.12.2017  ·  #8
sorry i just googled clavier and it is the french word for keyboard Great

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.