colinbredin
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Crack in My Shower Base

· 
Posted: 28.08.2012  ·  #1
I have a Hobby Toskana 615. There is a crack in the base of the shower/floor. Is there a way of filling this craic or do I have to get the bathroom ripped out and replace the whole floor.
Hurry and send me some good tips

ta muchly :up:

Colin

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Crack in My Shower Base

· 
Posted: 28.08.2012  ·  #2
I have seen mentioned on other (inferior) forums that it can be a common enough problem and the easiest way to cure it is a spray on liner. There are adverts in many of the motorhoming magazines but I dont know of any based in Ireland. You could ring Simon at Leisure Tech in Dromore as he may do that type of repair or be able to recommend someone locally who does.

rhinoman

Subject:

Spray-on liner

· 
Posted: 09.10.2012  ·  #3
Hi I have only come across this forum and I am am probably to late to help with your shower base, I am a Rhino Lining dealer which is the World's number one spray-on liner.
We have lined camper shower bases with our TuffGrip spray-on liner giving a water tight flexible finish.
You can have a look at www.rhino.uk.com

nipper
Screwed
Subject:

Re: Crack in My Shower Base

· 
Posted: 19.10.2012  ·  #4
was at the NEC show on Wednesday & there was a company offering this service. Was going to ask one of the sales people for a price but was able to listen to his wee talk with another couple. He talked a lot abot the colour choices & how quickly they could do the job, I didn't hear much after his quote of £300 + vat :'( :fgrin:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.