Big Alan
Homepage: midclydeanglingass…
My Motorhome: Elddis Accordo 105
Base Vehicle: Boxer 2.2
Subject:

Elddis Accordo 105

· 
Posted: 03.07.2017  ·  #1
Apologies to admin but I posted the last post before I was finished and am unable to edit it could you please remove it
Thanks.

This is our van she is called Cynthia ( It's a long story. O-)
We got her new in September 2015 and the first weekend we were away we managed to clock up 700 miles and just love it.
We try to get away as often as we can (every weekend the better half isn't working), we have found some great spots over here and last summer we done the Outer Hebrides sailing from Oban over to Barra and right up to Stowaway and home via Skye, apart from the weather which was really bad with a lot rain and a wind that would blow you over but it was enjoyable
Hope you like her.
You must be logged in or your permissions are to low to see this Attachment(s).

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

Re: Elddis Accordo 105

· 
Posted: 03.07.2017  ·  #2
A very nice handy size for exploring the rural country. Best of luck with your travels but remember if the wheels are not turning, you are not touring.

killiand
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Traveller S520
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato (1993)
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.07.2017  ·  #3
Lovely looking van :)

Sounds like you got he jackpot with her :)

Big Alan
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.07.2017  ·  #4
Quote by Thorn123

A very nice handy size for exploring the rural country. Best of luck with your travels but remember if the wheels are not turning, you are not touring.

We don't need a big van
Just under 6 m There's been a new thing brought in in the last couple of years called the RET (Road equivalent Tariff) which is keeping the ferry prices down,anything up to 6 m is the same price as a car over 6 m the price starts to go up.
Not sure if you have the RET in Ireland but we will find out when we get a chance to book the ferry.
We fully intend to do a lot of miles sightseeing and fishing when we get there.

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.07.2017  ·  #5
Been under 6m you will be able to fit into most carpark spaces. Our van is 6.4 m and we heading to france this year and when we booked the ferry the dimensions were allocated in metres lenght, ie 6-7m, 7-8m and so on.
I know very little about fishing but the irish tourism are promoting the counties of Mayo and Fermanagh a lot for fishing. Check out discover Ireland for details . I am sure someone else here will inform you better.
Malcolm

Big Alan
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.07.2017  ·  #6
Quote by Thorn123

Been under 6m you will be able to fit into most carpark spaces. Our van is 6.4 m and we heading to france this year and when we booked the ferry the dimensions were allocated in metres lenght, ie 6-7m, 7-8m and so on.
I know very little about fishing but the irish tourism are promoting the counties of Mayo and Fermanagh a lot for fishing. Check out discover Ireland for details . I am sure someone else here will inform you better.
Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm
France is our destination next year hopefully.
Hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey .

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.