Forums » Service & Product Reviews

Camper Medic

• 575 posts
    June 9, 2021 6:06 PM BST
    Had one half of the duo here today sorting out what seemed like the webasto heater not working.

The webasto was fine! Loads of other issues led to that one. As usual camper Medic had the fault fixed and around five others (all electrical) that needed doing.
    Surprising how it all ends up a trail of faults creating bigger faults.
    Another perfect job and it has left me very very confident of heading away.

This post was edited by Ally at June 9, 2021 6:07 PM BST
    • 727 posts
    June 9, 2021 6:18 PM BST
    There is nothing more reassuring than to have work done to your pride and joy by someone that you have confidence in.

Also good to hear of your successful outcome,get her out there now and have fun.\ud83d\udc4d\ud83d\ude04
    • 717 posts
    June 9, 2021 7:39 PM BST
    Ally said:
    Had one half of the duo here today sorting out what seemed like the webasto heater not working.

The webasto was fine! Loads of other issues led to that one. As usual camper Medic had the fault fixed and around five others (all electrical) that needed doing.
    Surprising how it all ends up a trail of faults creating bigger faults.
    Another perfect job and it has left me very very confident of heading away.

• 21 posts
    June 10, 2021 8:28 AM BST
    Collected my motorhome from campermedic last night. Really good service,particularly liked the short videos keeping me up to date as work progressed. Would highly recommend.
    • 717 posts
    June 10, 2021 8:33 AM BST
    Billy Hoey said:
    Collected my motorhome from campermedic last night. Really good service,particularly liked the short videos keeping me up to date as work progressed. Would highly recommend.

Another happy customer. Like the idea of video updates. Well done Campermedic.