Forums » Across the Water

Scotland June 26

• 177 posts
    June 3, 2021 8:38 PM BST
    Steven Farrell said:
    Heading to Cork tomorrow for the weekend I will have to just do ireland till I'm allowed to travel [/quote

That's a real downer, the children don't need to be hit with that kind of disappointment what, how can anyone think its in their best interest.
    where are you going to head to?
    • 177 posts
    June 3, 2021 9:19 PM BST
    Steven Farrell said:
    Heading to Cork tomorrow for the weekend I will have to just do ireland till I'm allowed to travel [/quote

That's a real downer, the children don't need to be hit with that kind of disappointment what, how can anyone think its in their best interest.
    where are you going to head to?
    • 11 posts
    June 4, 2021 6:14 PM BST
    Mite tour ireland for 3 weeks or go later on the 19 July but it would only be for 2 weeks
    • 11 posts
    June 4, 2021 6:14 PM BST
    Mite tour ireland for 3 weeks or go later on the 19 July but it would only be for 2 weeks
    • 727 posts
    June 4, 2021 9:03 PM BST
    Steven Farrell said:

We done the Ireland tour ourselves last year and had a really good holliday.

Enjoy and hope the children have a good time.
    • 11 posts
    June 8, 2021 7:28 PM BST
    Hi Norman
    We have done ireland every year for the last 7 years we do about 100 plus In ireland
    • 727 posts
    June 8, 2021 7:32 PM BST
    Lovely part of the world Steven but it is also nice to get a bit further afield from time to time.
    • 717 posts
    June 8, 2021 7:37 PM BST
    Steven Farrell said:
    Heading to Cork tomorrow for the weekend I will have to just do ireland till I'm allowed to travel

That's a shame having to cancel but hope you and kids enjoy traveling Ireland
    • 16 posts
    June 9, 2021 9:48 PM BST
    Ayr and Girvan motorhome parking trial at the sea front until end of September.

Ayr has 16 parking spaces and Girvan has 15 spaces - £5 from 6pm to 9pm.

• 727 posts
    June 9, 2021 10:01 PM BST
    Having used Girvan many times I would be only to happy to pay to stop over there.

Hopefully we will be there in the 8th July.emoticon_img
    • 717 posts
    June 9, 2021 10:06 PM BST
    AdriaSupreme said:
    Ayr and Girvan motorhome parking trial at the sea front until end of September.

Ayr has 16 parking spaces and Girvan has 15 spaces - £5 from 6pm to 9pm.

Good to see pilot schemes like that. Hopefully it proves successful and they expand it.
    • 727 posts
    June 13, 2021 6:59 PM BST
    I have heard a few reports about the Ayr Aires, boy racers seem to be a bit of a problem.emoticon_img
    • 717 posts
    June 13, 2021 10:52 PM BST
    NormanNTG Gordon said:
    I have heard a few reports about the Ayr Aires, boy racers seem to be a bit of a problem."emoticon_img"

That needs to be stamped out by the powers that be before it gets badly out of control.