eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Co 2 Emissions

· 
Posted: 17.04.2018  ·  #1
Does anyone know where I can get the Co 2 emissions figure for a Fiat Ducato 2.3 2008 model , the No. is in section V7 of the Vehicle Reg. Cert ( ROI ) mine presently reads 0 and I need the No. to apply for the Crit air sticker for France

witzend
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Co 2 Emissions

· 
Posted: 17.04.2018  ·  #2
When I

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.04.2018  ·  #3
Quote by eirebus

Does anyone know where I can get the Co 2 emissions figure for a Fiat Ducato 2.3 2008 model , the No. is in section V7 of the Vehicle Reg. Cert ( ROI ) mine presently reads 0 and I need the No. to apply for the Crit air sticker for France

Welcome to the fantasy world of the NVDF.
For motorhomes (motor caravans) in particular, the details held on the NVDF are, for the most part, a work of fiction. Many details are either wrong or omitted and this follows through to the Registration Certificate.

When I was applying for the Crit'air and Umwelt-plakette (Germany) discs for my MH I had to send the Certificate of Conformity as the Reg. Cert. was unacceptable.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.04.2018  ·  #4
If you know which Euro class your engine is, that’s all you need. Pretty much everything up until 2005 is euro 3. This is class 4 for crit cert
Next up to 2008 I think is euro 4..so class 3 crit cert. etc etc

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.04.2018  ·  #5
Supprisingly Colin I managed to get NDVF to change some of the details on the Reg. Cert it now a Dethleffs and not unspecified , its an M1 private and not a C commercial ( which makes a difference on speed cameras ) still 0 emissions but this makes no difference when applying for the Crit air as they will go on the date of first Reg. :D

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.04.2018  ·  #6
Quote by eirebus

Supprisingly Colin I managed to get NDVF to change some of the details on the Reg. Cert it now a Dethleffs and not unspecified , its an M1 private and not a C commercial ( which makes a difference on speed cameras ) still 0 emissions but this makes no difference when applying for the Crit air as they will go on the date of first Reg. :D

I hope it wasn't C for EU vehicle category as no such category exists. Goods vehicles are category N and there ARE many many motorhomes with that incorrect EU category recorded on the NDVF and therefore on the registration certificate.
And, you're right about speed cameras, but there could also be issues with tolls and other things which rely on ANPR readings which interface with the NDVF to determine vehicle category.

I've seen a copy of a fellow club members cert which states among other errors:

(F.1) GVW. 0 kg
(J) EU Vehicle category. M2 which means a bus with more than 8 seats not exceeding 5 tonnes (mini-bus)
(S.1) Number of seats 2

So it's a mini-bus with only 2 seats which weighs nothing

The only thing that's missing is E&OE at the end of the document.

E&OE is a phrase used in an attempt to reduce legal liability for potentially incorrect or incomplete information supplied in a document such as a specification.

The Rambler
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle: Vauxhall Movano 2.5 CDTI
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.04.2018  ·  #7
Could anyone give a brief synopsis on what the Crit' air is and what the requirements are for someone travelling to France? I don't have any such cert. I don't know what my emissions are. And I cant say exactly where I will be driving through.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.04.2018  ·  #8
Got my letters mixed up changed N to M1
Google Crit air and you will get info needed there is also a thread on here

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Co 2 Emissions

· 
Posted: 20.04.2018  ·  #9
Quote by The Rambler

Could anyone give a brief synopsis on what the Crit' air is and what the requirements are for someone travelling to France? I don't have any such cert. I don't know what my emissions are. And I cant say exactly where I will be driving through.

If you look at this post forum/topic.php?t=13746 or just search on here ,French Clean air certs,
The are links to how to get your cert, its only €4. and where you may need one when travelling in France.

The Rambler
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle: Vauxhall Movano 2.5 CDTI
Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.04.2018  ·  #10
Great. I will check that out

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.