Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Dublin videos

· 
Posted: 02.03.2018  ·  #1
The videos coming out of Dublin are shocking, looting and complete destruction of buildings.

Blag
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: 1980 Coachmen Leprechaun
Base Vehicle: GMC G35 Vandura. 6.7 Litre Chevy V8
Subject:

Re: Dublin videos

· 
Posted: 02.03.2018  ·  #2
Opportunist thugs.

baggyone
Subject:

· 
Posted: 02.03.2018  ·  #3
Looting! In dublin. Bugger me its gotta be -5 for gods sake.

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #4
What do you expect when our government orders everyone under house arrest and then only commits the police to act under a danger to life policy?
These red warnings need to be backed up with armed soldiers on patrol, in order to keep scumbags at home.

On a more serious note my best mate works for ESB networks (national grid) and his heart is broken with the amount of abandoned cars on rural roads while trying to fix faults. In order to ram the cars out of his way, he needs a garda report to verify that the car is abandoned. In all cases he has to tow the garada Hyundai up the road with his Unimog to get the signature and then tow them back down and send the garda on his way. Guess what, half a kilometre later, he meets another abandoned car.
Ireland is gone mad.
Malcolm

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #5
They sent Longford Civil Defence home it wasn't safe for them , I'd laugh if it wasn't so STUPID

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #6
The gas thing is that the civil defence is decked out with 4×4 but when they are available to a Co Council , the council has to pay them per hour until the council staff clear the road, so the council stand them down to avoid the cost. A little know fact is,that you as joe public can hire the civil defense to help in your situation and they will help you to get to the emergency services and I believe that the cost is very reasonable . The civil defence is voluntary community effort led organisation.
Malcolm

Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

Scumbags

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #7
Ally
Founder
Subject:

Re: Dublin Videos

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #8
Definition of the Lounge:

"Pull yourself up a Captains chair and let us have some of yer Craic! For discussion on anything - life, universe and all that's in it."

If I was in a pub with Dave (eirebus) last night, I would of turned around to him and said something like "f**k, did you see the video's from Dublin" )Dave is a DUB) - you see I find the fact that someone got a Hymac (or some other make of Digger) and demolished an entire Lidl, quite shocking in my view.

The Lounge on MHC is a virtual PUB, sort off.

My post about Dublin seemed to have a weird affect (mostly on bakebook), seems weird to me anyhow, but then I'm a bit weird also.

"Look what they do up the North in July" - you kidding me? what has that go to do with someone in a huge machine wrecking a Lidl? I assume the poster was referring to the riots etc in July in the past. Both are equally as bad as each other, both are shocking. One is destruction and has a lot of history and the one in Dublin is destruction. Both are equally as wrong as the other.

This was not mentioned as some sort of contest between different area's. The shock was the huge digger raising a Lidl to the ground. If you feel like you need to defend what happened in Dublin in some way by comparing it to what happens in another City, IMO you are somewhat confused.

Must say the guys in the dump truck were bloody funny. Shock Horror disbelief.

The fact it happens is not surprising, people all over Ireland, North, South, East and West are pissed of with the current state of the country/s - infrastructure, politicians, lack of jobs, lack of money, downtrodden poor - the top 1% having more wealth than the other 99% - I could go on.... but looting and destroying a Lidl is not exactly the way to go about it.

I am amazed the pitch forks have not come out before now, I am even more amazed I am not standing in front of the crowd with my own pitch fork. The problem with Irish people, we have become to laid back and are accepting of our politicians instead of taking to the streets en masse like the French do. I think the North is on a knife edge and people don;t wish to rock the boat but maybe that's what we ALL should be doing - standing up and being counted.

I f***ing hate the "themuns and thoseuns" attitude, we are all humans.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #9
To be honest at first I thought it was a wind up, fake news if you like but it appears I was wrong the scrotes really did wreck the place

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2018  ·  #10
Too soon?

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.03.2018  ·  #11
Are selling they selling Komatsu 360 remote toy diggers on Sunday special buys tomorrow?
Malcolm

killiand
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Traveller S520
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato (1993)
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.03.2018  ·  #12
Yup, and future stores are to be built from 'indestructible' dog toys.... 😆

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.03.2018  ·  #13
Quote by Ally

Definition of the Lounge:

"Pull yourself up a Captains chair and let us have some of yer Craic! For discussion on anything - life, universe and all that's in it."

If I was in a pub with Dave (eirebus) last night, I would of turned around to him and said something like "f**k, did you see the video's from Dublin" )Dave is a DUB) - you see I find the fact that someone got a Hymac (or some other make of Digger) and demolished an entire Lidl, quite shocking in my view.

The Lounge on MHC is a virtual PUB, sort off.

My post about Dublin seemed to have a weird affect (mostly on bakebook), seems weird to me anyhow, but then I'm a bit weird also.

"Look what they do up the North in July" - you kidding me? what has that go to do with someone in a huge machine wrecking a Lidl? I assume the poster was referring to the riots etc in July in the past. Both are equally as bad as each other, both are shocking. One is destruction and has a lot of history and the one in Dublin is destruction. Both are equally as wrong as the other.

This was not mentioned as some sort of contest between different area's. The shock was the huge digger raising a Lidl to the ground. If you feel like you need to defend what happened in Dublin in some way by comparing it to what happens in another City, IMO you are somewhat confused.

Must say the guys in the dump truck were bloody funny. Shock Horror disbelief.

The fact it happens is not surprising, people all over Ireland, North, South, East and West are pissed of with the current state of the country/s - infrastructure, politicians, lack of jobs, lack of money, downtrodden poor - the top 1% having more wealth than the other 99% - I could go on.... but looting and destroying a Lidl is not exactly the way to go about it.

I am amazed the pitch forks have not come out before now, I am even more amazed I am not standing in front of the crowd with my own pitch fork. The problem with Irish people, we have become to laid back and are accepting of our politicians instead of taking to the streets en masse like the French do. I think the North is on a knife edge and people don;t wish to rock the boat but maybe that's what we ALL should be doing - standing up and being counted.

I f***ing hate the "themuns and thoseuns" attitude, we are all humans.

Unfortunately our politicians pick the path of least resistance and the path of popular beliefs to garnet re election. The most common excuse given over the last 40 years for failure is to blame EU regulations.
The chickens came home to roost when the UK voted to leave the EU. All of a sudden, all of European politicians lost. their number one excuse, and this has lead to them to reject the UK public vote.
I would agree that we have become disconnected from the proper path forward toward successful government but to protest, would mean that we would join the "social labour" cause , equal wealth for all folks. The Russians tried this over a 100 years ago which failed.
The key is, not mass public protest, but for folks to go to their local politician and address them on a one to one basis at their clinics. A successful politician get re elected when the majority of their consultancies are happy or conned
How many times at a funeral have we seen a politician swan in at the last moment to convey their sympathies and then disappear?
Back to motorhome parking issues, a small group of 3 or 4 focused individuals lobbying 10 to 15 politicians in a local county will have more success than a hundred MH parked outside a county hall.
Malcolm
Ps. My heart goes out to those in the north, because the current shower elected will neither lead or drive forward.
Rant over.

ROBANDSUE
Nidge
My Motorhome: Hymer 572
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT 2009
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.03.2018  ·  #14
The people I feel for are the local people who have now lost their jobs.
I had great fun sharing posts on Facebook that these morons had put up showing themselves looting.
F*cking scum.

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.03.2018  ·  #15
On another note, can you imagine what Lidl are thinking? I can see them in their offices in Germany scratching their heads in unison.

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.03.2018  ·  #16

ROBANDSUE
Nidge
My Motorhome: Hymer 572
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT 2009
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.03.2018  ·  #17
Quote by Ally

What a great tweet. :lol:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.