adac

the irish rover
Love's the Craic
Subject:

adac

· 
Posted: 19.11.2017  ·  #1
hi folks, does anyone know of any similar companies to adac. i was not an adac member in past and cannot now get cover. any suggestions appreciated.

kabundi
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Harmony 680G
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290 2.3L 130bhp
Subject:

Re: adac

· 
Posted: 19.11.2017  ·  #2
Quote by the irish rover

hi folks, does anyone know of any similar companies to adac. i was not an adac member in past and cannot now get cover. any suggestions appreciated.

Don't know if they cover ROI addresses but I use Saga.

Policy name is Motorhome Cover Plus, cost c£100 per year for breakdown and repatriation cover; doesn't cover medical. Motorhome size up to 7.5 tonne

kabundi
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Harmony 680G
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290 2.3L 130bhp
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.11.2017  ·  #3
Quote by kabundi

Quote by the irish rover

Don't know if they cover ROI addresses but I use Saga.

Policy name is Motorhome Cover Plus, cost c£100 per year for breakdown and repatriation cover; doesn't cover medical. Motorhome size up to 7.5 tonne

Just checked policy name is Motorhome Assistance Plus

ColinM
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Rapido 655F
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.11.2017  ·  #4
I use RAC. Insurance is on my wife and myself travelling in any vehicle (even one not owned by us , but not public transport) , it was twice the price of ADAC (£190) , but that was for two memberships, I'm not sure if it would be half that for one. The cover was for Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward, Europe, Accident Care, & Motor Legal Care. I believe motor homes up to 10 years old are covered.

the irish rover
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.11.2017  ·  #5
hi folks. thanks for your replies. as far as i know saga and rac only cover the uk. im in the roi so they wont cover,as far as i know.maybe il locate some company , kind regards.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.11.2017  ·  #6
If you do find someone, please post it here as there will be loads of people including myself very interested in obtaining cover

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.