Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Clonmanny Festival

· 
Posted: 09.08.2017  ·  #1
Any craicers there this week or intending to go this weekend, or even been in the past few years?

Looking to know about motorhome Parking, we go there quite often but never when the Festival has been on.

nilrac
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Clonmanny Festival

· 
Posted: 10.08.2017  ·  #2
Hi John, Clonmany is not a great place for parking during the festival and the local buses all finish just after six. When I went to one a few years back I parked on the Binnion Road which is the other side of town. If you look at Google maps you will see that by turning left just after crossing the cockhill bridge and heading towards Dunree Fort and then turning right off that road through Ballyannon and Owenork you will reach Binnion Rd Clonmany. This would let you use the Buncrana Aire and not get stuck in the Festival traffic on the main road.hope this helps

nilrac
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 10.08.2017  ·  #3
Update John., I have been told that there are motorhomes parking on the road down to the football field and there is a charge of 10 euros. This is for parking I know there is no electricity but I cant say about toilets or water

Annieo
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.08.2017  ·  #4
Have been down twice this week. Last Sunday we parked in a field up the steep road out of the town for three Euro. Then discovered there were motor homes parked in beside the community centre just off the main street. Allowed to park there for ten euro. Great spot. We came back down on Wednesday afternoon and stayed for two nights. Able to use the facilities in the community centre. Need to get in before street is closed off. Tomorrow, Saturday there is a car boot sale so everyone has to move out in the morning for that but can return after.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.