hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Midleton

· 
Posted: 14.07.2017  ·  #1
When we were in cobh we went to the jamasion factory they have an Aries in the car park beside the factory the sign shows waste water Fresh water and black water disposal point we didn't go in but the tourist office told us it could take up to 6 Motorhomes nice little town

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Midleton

· 
Posted: 14.07.2017  ·  #2
Good stop. We've used it lots as our son lives in Middletown..... lovely wee town.

nilrac
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.07.2017  ·  #3
As JJ says it is a nice spot. The water and disposal point was along the wall at the entrance to the car park. As well as the visit to the distillery, which I think was Paddy Whiskey originaly we went into Cork and parked up at the park and ride,using the bus entrance and itercom for instuctions where to park. Then went on the bus into Cork and had a great worry free day. Cobh is worth a vist on a sunday afternoon to hear all the tunes played on the cathederal bells.

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.07.2017  ·  #4
In Midleton the services are a bit heath robinson, there is a tap on the wall next to the super loo for free water, the super loo itself is supposed to be used for cassette (black water) emptying - not the storm drains, the storm drains may be used for emptying the grey water only.
On a recent visit there was evidence that some @rse holes have been using the storm drains for cassette emptying :-|

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.