Enniskillen

Enniskillen parking

gerrydoc
Subject:

Enniskillen

· 
Posted: 07.07.2017  ·  #1
I have been campaigning with Fermanagh/Omagh district councils for the provision of an Aires or something similar in the Enniskillen area, this is their response.
Something positive for the future, I hope

Gerry, in response to your query, Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is in the process of developing a Car Parking Strategy. The strategy will consider an assessment of overnight stay provision in the district, in the context of reviewing the current situation, to inform and enable the Council to formulate a more sustainable solution paying cognisance to the interests of both motor home owners and caravan park owners.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Enniskillen

· 
Posted: 07.07.2017  ·  #2
Translation ---We are very busy doing nothing ( hope im wrong )

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.07.2017  ·  #3
If they listen (and they will most definately) to the caravan park owners it will be a disaster for motorhomers as they will try to make us go to sites, which the majority dont want or need to.

Keep up the good work Gerry, I'm sure there are others on here who would be willing to provide both advice and support to get this right.

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.07.2017  ·  #4
Hi Gerry I love enniskillen have a friend who owns a music shop ,I would love to spend time in that great town but with lack of parking well what can I say ,yet there is a m/h site somewhere out the Sligo rd dont know much about it but it was on m/c somewhere as said before keep up the good work 👍

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.07.2017  ·  #5
Quote by hillton9

Hi Gerry I love enniskillen have a friend who owns a music shop ,I would love to spend time in that great town but with lack of parking well what can I say ,yet there is a m/h site somewhere out the Sligo rd dont know much about it but it was on m/c somewhere as said before keep up the good work 👍

Charging £20 per night!

Chevy g20
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.07.2017  ·  #6
Theres Riverside Farm at 12.50, 2.50 ehu. Its well run by Mark Fawcett with Riverside moorings and modern toilet block

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.