surfmum
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Fururoscope and theme parks in West/Southwest France

· 
Posted: 18.06.2017  ·  #1
Hi All,

I am considering a trip to Futuroscope for the family while we're over in France, we have 2 boys aged 9 and 10. Have any of you been there and if so whats the verdict? Has anyone recommendations for any other theme parks around the west/south west?

Had contemplated Disney but we would be heading that direction around Bastille day so don't really fancy that.

Any advice welcome, thanks!

Europa
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Fururoscope and theme parks in West/Southwest France

· 
Posted: 18.06.2017  ·  #2
Was there, but would much prefer Puy du Fou, south of Cholet, fabulous place, you would need a couple of days, there is a very large Aire beside it, was €6 a night. There are two night shows, one must be booked months in advance, the other is included in a day admittance, you could check the details on the internet. Have a good time.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.06.2017  ·  #3
Was there too ( Aire €7 per day ) its good but queues would be quite long in July , as above Puy de Fou is probably better do a bit of online research and see what suits you , there is also a good Zoo near La Palmyer on the coast slightly north of Royan and theres Ile de Machines in Nantes they will love the elephant there ( search the site for more info on this )

surfmum
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.06.2017  ·  #4
Thanks for the replies, I've looked at Puy du Foy, is it all different shows or are there amusement park rides there too?

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: kencarrolladaptati…
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.06.2017  ·  #5
Quote by surfmum

Thanks for the replies, I've looked at Puy du Foy, is it all different shows or are there amusement park rides there too?

There's an Aires in Furorscope, but Puy Du Foy is a must it's not an amusement park shows only. Do both they are not far from each other.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.