SUBS

Subject:

SUBS

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #1
Do I pay my subs by sterling or euro 16 sterling = 22.37 Euro a bit extra why not accept euro from members in southern Ireland probelly get more sbs just a taught thank you

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: SUBS

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #2
You pay via PayPal so you select what currency you wish to pay in. The subs are set at £15 per annum, the sub used to be in euro but as I live in the north, most of it was going on exchange and paypal charges.

Chevy g20
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #3
All subscribers on the forum will agree that the subscription is incredible value for money.
All providers, whether it be industrial, commercial, social, leisure, etc avail of exchange rates, so why should I in the Sterling zone pay more than someone in the Eurozone.

Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #4
so why should I in the Sterling zone pay more than someone in the Eurozone.

if you don't like it move you are not a tree

TWO COMMENTS BY MEMBERS only ask question so why should I in the Eurozone zone pay more than someone in the Sterling zone Only enquire about subs lighting up please nasty answers there sorry if I touched a nerve :devil:

Chevy g20
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #5
Don't think I'm nasty, ask anyone here. It's value for money. We are all friends here.

bertie
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 640
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #6
Swift Karl I can assure you that no one is being nasty. The comment in Allys post about being a tree is simply his sig. No harm meant by it. Everybody on this site from what I've seen and read are very friendly and group minded. All you need are elephant skin and a sawn off shotgun. Simple :lol:

Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #7
Swift Karl I can assure you that no one is being nasty. The comment in Allys post about being a tree is simply his sig. No harm meant by it. Everybody on this site from what I've seen and read are very friendly and group minded. All you need are elephant skin and a sawn off shotgun. Simple :lol:

Ah bertie thank you so much just trying to get a bit of banter going increase my post have a laugh create a forum get people talking trying to save a few bob im going to subscribe this forum is fantastic dontjust use it for info talk and have the crack Sorry if I offended anybody now can i get a discount :D :D :D :up:

bertie
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 640
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.04.2015  ·  #8
Discounts are available every Sunday that there's no mass :up:

Scanner
Love's the Craic
Homepage: dgmotorhomes.co.uk
Subject:

· 
Posted: 25.04.2015  ·  #9
Quote by bertie

Discounts are available every Sunday that there's no mass :up:

Just like the sign I saw on a pub in New Zealand
[img]http://img.oo.com.au/prod/NOCE0122/1b.jpg [/img]

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.