Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

N25 New Ross

· 
Posted: 21.03.2018  ·  #1
There will be Major Road Works at the R733 / N25 Junction, Marshmeadows, New Ross to facilitate the construction of the Oaklands Roundabout.
This particular phase of the works will be taking place from Monday the 20th of March until Friday the 30th of March inclusive and 3 way Traffic Lights will be in operation at the R733 / N25 Junction 24 hours a day for the duration of the works. Major Delays can be expected at peak times so please leave additional time for your journey or use an alternative route. These works are weather dependant and as such the completion date and working hours may be subject to change.

Liked by: sprinter

Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

Re: N25 New Ross

· 
Posted: 17.02.2022  ·  #2
New Ross Bypass Closure from Midnight tonight, issued by Wexford County Council

Due to the severity of the oncoming storm and concern for the safety of road users and operatives on duty, the N25 New Ross Bypass (including Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Bridge) will be closed from Glenmore roundabout to to the R733 Junction from midnight tonight. Reopening is subject to improvement of weather conditions tomorrow morning and will be advised as soon as possible. During the closure, traffic will be diverted through New Ross town. For any concerns please contact Emergency number 1 800 98 90 90. The Operator regrets any inconvenience caused to road users

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Re: N25 New Ross

· 
Posted: 17.02.2022  ·  #3
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.