Robbie
Starline S680
My Motorhome: Hymer S680
Base Vehicle: Mercedes
Subject:

Easy lifter Hydra Trail

· 
Posted: 07.03.2018  ·  #1
Used locally and prob done under 1000 miles , see pics of general condition and Tyres, Comes with an extra spare wheel I bought in case of a puncture. Bubble wrap wasnt even removed from padded arm that goes over bike, I kept it on for extra padding. Cost new around £1250 , selling as we changed Motorhome and bike fits in garage now.

Asking £650 for the setup

The technical stuff...........

The Hydra-trail splits down to a very compact size (capable of being carried in the boot of a car)
The unit fits to a standard tow bar, using our special adaptor plate
Assembly and fitting takes no more than 1 minute
Securely locates the motorcycle or scooter by the wheel and adjustable seat clamp
A detachable hydraulic lifting mechanism is used to lift the rack and bike
A quick release trailer caster wheels is attached
The hydraulic lifting mechanism lowers the rack on to the caster wheel. 85% of the bike weight is now on the trailer wheel and not the vehicle
Unlike all other trailers, the hydra-trail cannot tip over or jack knife and when reversing the caster wheel rotates through 360 degrees thus allowing the tow vehicle to reverse as normal
The pantograph linkage system has over 2 feet of travel, we've tested on the roughest pot holed roads, speed bumps, even off road and the unit tracks uneven surfaces beautifully, this is helped in addition by the bikes suspension.
Carrying capacity 250 kilos
Easy lifter products are used by the Recovery industry

Looks like this one fitted

Robbie
Starline S680
My Motorhome: Hymer S680
Base Vehicle: Mercedes
Subject:

Re: Easy lifter Hydra Trail

· 
Posted: 08.03.2018  ·  #2
SOLD to a craicer :)

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.