JMAC
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Olpro Toilet Fluid 2L

· 
Posted: 12.02.2018  ·  #1
Has anyone tried this. It's from Halfords and is formaldehyde free. I am considering giving it a go but would be interested to hear any comments from those that have already tried it.

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

Re: Olpro Toilet Fluid 2L

· 
Posted: 12.02.2018  ·  #2
In simple terms the blue toilet fluid lasts months from a smell point of view when in toilet contents but the green toilet fluid (eco friendly ) is smelly after about 3 or 4 days.
The blue cannot be put into a domestic septic tank because it kills good and bad bacteria while the green is allowed into a domestic system.
Be honest, I suppose that only Halfords that can product the certification for domestic sewage.
On a similar point, I work beside the venue for Electric Picnic but the organisers has to bring the sewage from the portaloos to Dublin for disposal because no local sewage plant can handle the amount of blue chemicals.
Malcolm

Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2018  ·  #3
Quote by JMAC

Has anyone tried this. It's from Halfords and is formaldehyde free. I am considering giving it a go but would be interested to hear any comments from those that have already tried it.

We have always stuck with the original Thetford Kem but last time I got an offer on one in LPC and it has been fine. I forgot to ask you at the weekend about this.
Did you buy it and if so what do you think?

JMAC
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.02.2018  ·  #4
Hi Mark, I had previously given the Bio tablets and Bio liquid a go but it didn't work for me. So I tried the Olpro at the weekend and found it to work well (100ml for a 20L tank). It's the one for Top & Bottom tank combined (even though I don't have a top tank). I have ordered another 2 from Halfords (2 x 2litres) £7 each. Ready for collection next week.

Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.02.2018  ·  #5
Quote by JMAC

Hi Mark, I had previously given the Bio tablets and Bio liquid a go but it didn't work for me. So I tried the Olpro at the weekend and found it to work well (100ml for a 20L tank). It's the one for Top & Bottom tank combined (even though I don't have a top tank). I have ordered another 2 from Halfords (2 x 2litres) £7 each. Ready for collection next week.

Cheers John.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.