Motorhome Control Panel

Subject:

Motorhome Control Panel

· 
Posted: 06.02.2018  ·  #1
Quick question When you leave your motorhome do you leave control panel on or off when it lies idle in driveway

If on will it use power and drain out leisure battery Any Help

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

Re: Motorhome Control Panel

· 
Posted: 06.02.2018  ·  #2
When it parked up at home,I leave the panel off. Over a couple of weeks the leisure battery dies due things like tank sensors etc pulling power.
However when using, the panel is always on, even if we are gone for a few hours. Our fridge will not run on gas if we turn off the panel.
Malcolm

Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Autoroller 746
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2018  ·  #3
Quote by SwiftKarl

Quick question When you leave your motorhome do you leave control panel on or off when it lies idle in driveway

If on will it use power and drain out leisure battery Any Help

Control panel off when parked up at home.

My dealer drained the water system down and also isolated the leisure battery for winter but I put it back on as the solar panel keeps the battery topped up.

On the few occasions I have left the panel on by mistake, the solar panel keeps the battery at 100%

Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2018  ·  #4
Thank you for replys OFF seems to win out but when i turn on control panel after long lay off the digital control panel on fridge will only blink remove all fuses and hey presto it works again turn off over night and same again next day so no need to leave panel on all the time

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.