Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Great survey coming

· 
Posted: 23.11.2017  ·  #1
There has been a survey planned by Ards and North Down Council for over two years to help understand and promote Motorhome tourism, I heard about it at a meeting nearly two years ago. Rosemary McBr*** was developing it (she has now handed it over to someone else) and was also creating a document that could be used for all councils on how to plan for an Aire in NI, how to change by laws etc

I have seen a copy of the survey and our lifetime member Davy has that copy and is advising on some changes. I have been in regular contact since hearing about it nearly two years ago.

The survey should be released soon and we have been asked where and who it should be sent, Davy has recommended the clubs and other different groups etc.

This survey was not created by Motorhomecraic, we have just advised over the last two years and answered any questions the best we could.

Look forwards to it coming out and of course we will share it all over our media when it does. Ards & North Down Council seem to be on the ball! :D

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Re: Great survey coming

· 
Posted: 25.11.2017  ·  #2
They should send it to south down as well

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 25.11.2017  ·  #3
The district council are asking for the names of organisations to whom the survey can be sent for completion by their members, so if any one has a connection with one or can give me a contact, then I will happily pass it on to Ards and North Down council.

Davy

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 10.12.2017  ·  #4
This survey is scheduled to go live tomorrow, so watch out for it and get it filled in. It is imperative that as many as possible reply.

Pass the word to others and any Motorhome forums, Facebook groups and clubs through out the North, South and further afield.

It could be important in that other council areas may well tap into the results for their own development plans (if any currently exist).

Davy

Mark&Wendy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Roller team 707
Base Vehicle: 2016 Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.12.2017  ·  #5
Haven't found it yet, but I did find another survey about carparks in the same council area. Used it to mention the potential of having overnight parking bays for motorhomes. Might be worth those living in the area completing both.

http://www.ardsandnorthdown.go…ark-survey

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.12.2017  ·  #6
I made my final comments to the council last night. The survey is probably getting its final tweeks. I anticipate that they will contact Ally with the link as I supplied them with the names of the main forums in uk and ireland.

Your quick attempt to access it is appreciated.

Davy

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.