kevinmoore
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Benimar 494 Tessoro
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Cork Jazz Festival

· 
Posted: 25.10.2017  ·  #1
Anyone heading for the Cork Jazz Festival this weekend? We were thinking of heading down, have a few relatives to visit down Mallow direction while we’re there. We are thinking of staying at Blarney Park Camping- anyone any experience of this, and is it handy for Cork, not too many places around the city listed in the app, so any recommendations welcome!

thepilote
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: PILOTE REFERENCE
Base Vehicle: DUCATO
Subject:

Re: Cork Jazz Festival

· 
Posted: 25.10.2017  ·  #2
Cobh would be a good place to stay. Great town and short walk to train station. €10/night.

Pamela
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 25.10.2017  ·  #3
Quote by kevinmoore

Anyone heading for the Cork Jazz Festival this weekend? We were thinking of heading down, have a few relatives to visit down Mallow direction while we’re there. We are thinking of staying at Blarney Park Camping- anyone any experience of this, and is it handy for Cork, not too many places around the city listed in the app, so any recommendations welcome!

You’d want to book it, any time we ring up they are always booked up, especially when festivals are on.
It’s a lovely campsite, showers included in price, it’s one of my favorite campsite Blarney,

RTV
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam Auto Roller
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.0 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.10.2017  ·  #4
It's going to be pretty busy around here for sure.

It will be pretty difficult to find a spot in the city, there's a few parking lots that might be able to accommodate a van but never tried it.

As they said, Cobh would be one of the best spots, much more to do as well than in Blarney. The later is probably closer though...

Cheers,
Rami

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.