Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Harry's Bar, Sligo

· 
Posted: 11.10.2017  ·  #41
Quote by ROBANDSUE

is this the same harrys bar, bridgend that had a closure notice served for breaching food safety laws??
"Harrys Bar and Restaurant, in Bridgend, Co Donegal, was shut on September 21 and reopened on October 2."

No, Different place ......

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: kencarrolladaptati…
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.10.2017  ·  #42
One is in Sligo,and the one that was closed down is in Donegal. :up:

ROBANDSUE
Nidge
My Motorhome: Hymer 572
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT 2009
Subject:

· 
Posted: 12.10.2017  ·  #43
glad to hear that

gingernut79
Craic'er
My Motorhome: LMC Lord Liberty 6400D
Base Vehicle: Peugeot J5
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.08.2018  ·  #44
Quote by Thorn123

I totally agree with last 2 comments, however some of the bigger more established campsite operators don't have a great welcome for touring MH. My experience is during the busy season a campsite like Rosses point (as an example ) are only interested in allocating pitches firstly for extended stay for a week or longer. These are booked months in advance. They only keep a small number say a half dozen free for overnight visitors which fill up very quickly and are allocated on a first comes bases, no pre booking allowed.
It makes my blood boil when we do visit one of these sites and the pitches offered are rough,uneven and misshaped. Then you look at a longterm pitch and they have a slab of concrete or tarmac as level as a pool table.
As for these guys developing an aires, if they do so, I am pretty sure you will be charged the full price of the campsite.

the one and only time I ever tried to camp in Rosses point (tent at the time) it was full. They don't do prebooking! Turn up and take your chances. Ended up going home with two disappointed children.. Its no wonder people wild camp in the area.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.