voyager
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Re: Rosslare harbour

· 
Posted: 21.05.2017  ·  #2
Yes. The car parks tend to be very quiet at evening time. From memory there are signs saying its not allowed but we have overnighted several times without issue and there have always been several others who have done the same. Go for it

akr1958
My Motorhome: CI Carioca
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

near rosslare parking

· 
Posted: 22.07.2017  ·  #3
Quote by Mrsscarecrow

Hi does any one know if you can park your van overnight down by the ferryport

Try staying at Cushens bar at Tagoat on the N25 about 4 km before Rosslare harbour. Ask at the bar first. It Helps if you're buying food & drink!😉

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.07.2017  ·  #4
There is a pull in just on the roundabout going into the terminal. Room for a couple of vans. Anything from 8 mts on will be a bit tight. No facilites

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.07.2017  ·  #5
The hotel at the top of the hill before you drop down to the entrance roundabout has now closed and car park at the back is still accessible,this may be a possibility.

adria
Craic Addict
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.07.2017  ·  #6
hi you can overnite at the pier down by st helens golf . if you turn right at the school in kilrane after the two pubs, follow the road to the club and keep right do not go in to the club the road is a bit tight but it is ok. if you need water or empty the.....just pm me...hope this helps.

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: kencarrolladaptati…
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.07.2017  ·  #7
Quote by adria

hi you can overnite at the pier down by st helens golf . if you turn right at the school in kilrane after the two pubs, follow the road to the club and keep right do not go in to the club the road is a bit tight but it is ok. if you need water or empty the.....just pm me...hope this helps.

Hi Alfie.

She posted that last May, I'm sure they found a place by now, I don't think an unsubscribed member can PM you

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

25 euros to stay in a car park.

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #8
In in Cushens Bar Car Park tonight. Unfortunately they don't do any food on a Monday night but he was more than happy I stay. I'll get a Chinese Carry out and have a few drinks in the bar. Around the corner nearer Rosslare is an Outdoot Pursuits Centre that have a motor home overnighting sign up for the car park. I went there as I've got the trailer and wait for it €25 for the night in a car park. He was a bit snottery when I told him he was overcharging. I offered him €10 but no way. What day light' robbery. I can have quite a few pints for,that.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #9
Not only that Jack, wait for this...
€25 each to do kayaking or zip line and another activity that escapes me now, and 30 for the air soft ... Aand parents have to pay as well, even if not doing it.
Can't see him being very busy
Have a great trip
Dave

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #10
Dave, three motorhomes along with me came out again. So I was not the only miser and not. Single Motorhome in the park. Three of us now in the Pub Car Park. I'm going over for a few drinks to support him as they don't do food on a Monday night. I would rather give it to him than the other crowd.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #11
That's the way to do it Jack. Vote with your feet, or wheels in this case. Cushens are sound. Enjoy the beer 🍻

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #12
Quote by jacktherev

Dave, three motorhomes along with me came out again. So I was not the only miser and not. Single Motorhome in the park. Three of us now in the Pub Car Park. I'm going over for a few drinks to support him as they don't do food on a Monday night. I would rather give it to him than the other crowd.

I think three, €10's is better than no €, A he will learn when it is too late. Enjoy your Holiday , Jack!

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #13
If I'm getting a morning ferry I arrive the night before after the last ferry has left and the check-in booths are closed and park up by the hedge facing the booths.
In the morning I simply join the queue.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #14
I think all ferries to France are in afternoon from Rosslare

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Rosslare harbour

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #15
Enjoy the holiday Jack. And the few pints.
Just as a matter of note ,on one of our wine trips going to Roscoff, guys who arrived early checked in to the loading queue and then went up to the hotel for a few pints. The Garda were doing breathalyser tests on the pier just before the loading ramp. 5 people were lifted and they didn't come back their vehicles were still there when we pulled out.

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #16
Yeah had a few good pints of Guinness in the bar and great craic although the didn't know who I was which was great 😂 and I had a great time. This guy is more than willing to have his stop over included in the App so I'll contact Ally. It's a great wee place and a nice bar and I'm led to believe great food although they don't serve on a Monday night. I'll enjoy France guys and thanks for the wishes.

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.08.2017  ·  #17
If you are looking for a overnight stop with kids on board checkout the Rosslare sport and community club about two minutes north of Kellys of Rosslare resort. Throw €5 into the charity shop and you can have all the facilities to entain the kids and park the MH so long as there's no mass across the road.
Malcolm

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.