Winter Storage in Spain

djoboyle
Subject:

Winter Storage in Spain

· 
Posted: 16.06.2017  ·  #1
I am thinking of storing the van in Spain for the winter. I have heard that some storage sites are really good and will move the van to a campsite if you want to use it for a week or two over the winter.
Has anyone got experience or advice please.

petie
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Winter Storage in Spain

· 
Posted: 16.06.2017  ·  #2
This has been posted quite recently,Just type indoor motorhome storage in spain, into the search box,top right hand side of page.

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

· 
Posted: 16.06.2017  ·  #3
Quote by petie

This has been posted quite recently,Just type indoor motorhome storage in spain, into the search box,top right hand side of page.

Can a member search when they are not subscribed? if not it is well worth subscribing nearly all the questions that have been asked lately have been discussed at length already.

nilrac
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 16.06.2017  ·  #4
In Benidorm there is an english company called Stone, who do what you want have a peep on line. On the site I use La Toretta next to Benidorm Palace also El Roco (same owner) they will store and site your van, around 1 to 1.50 euro a day plus 10 for delivery and 10 for collection You ring or email and they meet the dates you want

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.