Subject:

Waves Festival - support the RNLI

· 
Posted: 01.05.2017  ·  #1
FREE PARKING FOR MOTORHOMES - just buy an event ticket

Loftus Hall
Hook Head, Galgystown, New Ross, Co. Wexford, Ireland

Details here: http://www.wavesfestival.ie/

If you go - checkout Hamsandwich they are Ace :)

TimB
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Carado A366
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Please note this event has been cancelled

· 
Posted: 29.05.2017  ·  #2
All please see below re cancellation of this event, lifted directly from their facebook page

We regret to inform everyone that the decision has been made to cancel this year's Waves Music Festival.
It was shown from last year's great success that Loftus Hall provides a marvellous setting for such an event.
To put on a festival such as Waves requires a lot of input and effort on behalf of the organisers, music promoters, local volunteers, local community organisations, Charity partners, local businesses and the attending public.
There is a massive financial outlay to run a successful festival and the weight of this burden coupled with the responsibility of ensuring a safe and enjoyable festival for all attendees has brought us to this sad decision.
We will always look fondly on Waves 2016 for the experience of the great day we were all lucky to have had and the mammoth task of raising such an amount for the new inshore lifeboat for our local station.
We thank the public for their continued support and all our friends in the business community who have backed our efforts over the years.
We would like to state that with three months to go we felt it was the mature decision to call it now before commitments were made to people which circumstances may have made it difficult to honour.
I personally would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to a stalwart figure who has worked so hard on behalf of charity and event without ever failing either, Rebecca Doyle a true friend and remarkable General to all who have worked to make last year's dream a reality.
Aidan Quigley
Loftus Hall

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.